Change Your Song, Change Your Life
“May you arise each day with a voice of blessing whispering in your heart that something good is going to happen to you.” – John O’Donohue
Our thoughts matter. They are especially important when you begin your day. Our first thoughts when we wake up can set direction of the rest of the day. “How I start my day is the way my day is gonna be.”, says a line from a Karen Drucker song. Need some help in the morning shifting to a more positive frame of mind? I have a play list called, “Seize the Day” that I use every morning. It has become my go to way of setting my day with right intentions. Here is a lyrical way to apply the axiom “Change your thoughts, change your life.”
Here is the list of songs in my current “Seize the Day” playlist. The YouTube playlist follows. Enjoy.
- I Start My Day – Karen Drucker. For more: karendrucker.com
- Amazing Things – Jana Stanfield. For more: janastanfield.com
- Fearless – Claudia Carawan. For more: claudiacarawan.com
- Happy – Pharrell Williams. For more: pharrellwilliams.com
- What One Can Do – Michael Gott. For more: michaelgott.com
- Live Out the Best of Your Life – Sloan Wainright. For more: Sloanwainright.com
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy – Bob Marley
- I Love My Life – Karen Drucker
- Change the Way – Karen Drucker
- Think It, Dream It, Believe It, Do It – Karen Drucker
- Let It Out – Faith Rivera. For more: faithrivera.com
Here is the video playlist with all the songs on YouTube:
These Two Have to Be on the List Too.
Here two songs to get you out of a slump and back on course to achieve your goals. Put these in your pocket when you need a kick in your motivation.
If I Were Brave – Jana Stanfeld.
Fearless – Claudia Carawan.
You may recognize a couple of the artists in the playlist. The others are from the Positive Music genre of artists. They are a collective of musicians who write and perform songs to inspire us.
“Every day when I wake there’s a choice I can make, to be glad or be sad, forgive or stay mad. It’s all up to me what I focus on will be in my life.” – From “I Love My Life” by Karen Drucker
Late addition! Attended an all day business summit sponsored by Camp Experience. My friend and singer/songwriter Julie Geller, added this song to the list:
Let me know what your favorite get out of bed songs are. And let me know what you think of my playlist. I enjoy hearing from you. Happy Listening.