Shining Brightly -The key to a vibrant life
You are more powerful than you think. You are as powerful as you are alive in your entire being – your body, your mind, your belly, your soul. When all of you is present – you are shining bright. And it shows. You are irresistible!
I want that life!
You have undoubtedly met that person. Remember the one you were immediately struck by? They were vibrant, engaging; yet calm and centered. They were able to connect completely with you. There was a certain glow about them. They were attractive and charming in a kind, present, loving way. Some people say they have experienced this when they meet people like the Dalai Lama. They have this incredible feeling of being accepted, loved and seen. What was it about this person that makes them so unforgettable?
Here is the secret. They are fully in themselves. They live in the whole of their being. In this way of living, they are tuned into every cell of their body, every part of themselves. And they are clear, very clear about why they are here walking on this planet.
When you are clear about why you are here, and you embody that with every atom of your being, you are like the lighthouse beacon in a raging storm. Everyone is attracted to your light.
What happens when we fully embrace our life and embody it?
- We are more balanced.
- We are in touch with our selves.
- We experience life in all its wondrous facets.
- We are more present.
- We are less anxious.
- We are less depressed.
- We are more inner directed.
- We are not blown away by the winds of change.
- We are more vibrant.
- We are more attractive to others because we have a light, energy and glow that others want.
- We are connected with our deepest desires, dreams and longings.
- We are more able to be true to ourselves.
How do I know if I am living the embodied life?
- I can feel my feet and know that I am standing centered in myself on the ground.
- I can feel my heart and am in touch with love for myself and others.
- I can sense what my gut is telling me and use this intuition in my daily life.
- I can feel life moving through my body.
- I sense life around me with all senses – with my breath, my skin, my nose, my eyes, my ears.
- I am clear about my purpose and I can feel it my body as well as my mind.
How Do I Get There?
There are three things you can do everyday to achieve this vibrant, alive state.
1. Do these two exercises for 5 minutes each. The Breathing Exercise over the ball opens your breath. When your breath is open and full you are more alive. The Bend Over Exercise gets you present and grounded.
2. Sit and write for 5 minutes in a journal. When you write, with a pen and paper for a few minutes every day, you begin a dialogue with someone very important. You! Journaling is several things. It is downloading or off loading the stuff you ruminate about. Then there is room to write more deeply into your dreams and aspirations. This is where you connect to your why of being here on the planet.
3. Finally, the Hands on Heart Meditation calms and helps you connect to amazing you. Simply place both hands on your heart and sit quietly for 5 minutes. Focus on your breath. Say to yourself as you inhale, “inspiration”.
Say “transformation” to yourself as you exhale.
4. Congratulations! You are on the path to fully alive you! Do this everyday for 30 days. You will be pleasantly amazed at the simple power this practice has to transform you.
Let me know how you like this simple process. There are little gems along the way of this practice. I love hearing about yours. Thanks for sharing them with me!
There is More!
This process is simple, powerful and transforming. It occasionally happens that some old junk gets stirred up along the way to grounded, amazing you. If this comes up, give me a call. We can talk about it and help you let it go and move on.